My life in 6th Grade

Hello, my name is Jack  and my hobbies include football, baseball, watching tv, and school. I am very blessed with a good family , nice home, and food on my table every night . My mom is a preschool- 8th grade principal, and my dad is a HS math and algebra teacher, and football and baseball coach. I was born  Carrollton, TX , my dad was born somewhere in Missouri , and my mom was born in North Carolina. Being good at math runs in my family. In 6th Grade I  have kind of been stressed out with my grades, especially since I am still recovering from strep throat. I am obsessed with memes.

3 thoughts on “My life in 6th Grade

1. My name is Katherine, and I am a gradate from POP. I will be working with Mrs. Peterson in the library on Fridays. It is so exciting to meet you!

2. Hi Jack it’s Halle! WOW you have a lot of hobbies how do you keep up with all of those, that’s takes a lot time and effort, but i bet that your good at all of those!

3. Hi Jack this is Charlie I have lots of hobbies to like watching tv and swimming to name a few. I hope this year goes well for you.